• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fletcher's little surgery

MomObvious

Went as planned. This morning he was neutered and micro-chipped. He is home acting pretty normal. The vet told me to feed him about 1/3 his regular amount then wait about 2 hours and feed him the rest. He ate well...no problems. He is a little sleepy but.....he only has the cone on in this picture because I'm scared and I couldn't watch him and cook dinner at the same time.

7749619974_598d95e4db.jpg
[/URL]

Melissa

Yay Fletcher! Glad his surgery went well! Wishing him a swift recovery!

The puppies always have such a pathetic little look in the cone of shame pictures. We have a couple of Sonny like this! He acted MISERABLE and so sad ;however then he got used to it and didn't mind it a bit. He actually even slept with his cone on because he was a licker and I was terrified of his wound getting infected.

Glad it went well. Now to keep him somewhat quiet for two weeks! That's the tricky part. Although they look terribly sad in the cone, they do get used to it and heal much faster if they're not able to lick. Cute little guy!

Thank you all. Yes, keeping him out of the pool for a week (like my vet said I HAD to) is going to be the hard part. Today Mr. Monster asked to go swimming, luckily it was rainy. I'm gonna feel pretty bad leaving Fletcher inside when we swim tomorrow:shifty: Oh well I can handle it. Fletcher is asking like his normal little self today, I have left the cone of shame off and he has be pretty busy with his new antler and billy stick, I have not seen him lick once:xfngr:

hi
fletcher hope you have a speedy recovery
you are 1 handsome boy
sending you kisses a cuddles from louie and his mum

Back