• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Branden with a minor injury

galaxy66

After tearing his claw he had to have it removed today here he is proudly showing off his purple bandage :)
7758636708_f3e6429e19_o.jpg
[/URL] Branden injured. by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

He is such a handsome boy. My german shepherd used to tear her nails off all the time. Seemed like she was always wearing a bandage - don't know if she ever got a pretty purple one like Branden's. Hope he recovers soon.

He tore it earlier on in the week and it bled only for a short time and we thought it would heal of it's own accord but the wound reopened and so we decided to take him to the vets, he is a lot happier now since he has fully come round from the sedation :)

Thanks, he really is a handsome boy isn't he :)

He's a lovely cavalier,
It's always a pleasure to admire his photos.
That's quite a bandage,I expect he's not very impressed.
Sins

Hi
Could almost be a Cavalier purple heart for valour above and beyond the normal .Well done Branden.

Many thanks for the comments, he has the bandage removed at 4 pm today, but we will give him an opportunity to show it off today at our local cafe where i am sure he will enjoy a bit of attention :)

Back