• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 7th Birthday Oscar

Waggles

My beautiful Oscar was 7 years young yesterday and we celebrated with a walk to his favourite park, a trip to the pet shop for some toys and treats and then his own special Celebration Cake from Oscar's Bakery (www.oscarsbakery.co.uk). As it is his Bakery I figured I should make him something extra special so we combined all his favourite foods to create this: A Chicken and Flaxseed Cake, stuffed with fresh free range chicken breast and topped with Cheese and Flaxseed Nibbles.

We had some bad news last week in that Oscar's heart murmur has moved from a 2 to a 4 in 9 months and he has bronchitis - so this birthday felt extra special for him (and us).

I have also attached his birthday message from his 'sister' Bella.

The cake...

DSC02212.jpg

The anticipation....

DSC02220.jpg

The great escape.....

DSC02221.jpg

His birthday message from Bella

DSC02208.jpg

Hi

Happy Birthday Oscar :*nana::hppybdy::rah:What are you doing with all that BIG Cake .

hi
happy birthday oscar and hope you have many more
your are such a beautiful boy
sending you kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Back