• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bentley's love affair with the hair dryer

CSutherland

Ever since he came to us at the age of 10 weeks he has loved my hair dryer. When he was little he liked to sit on my lap while I dried my hair and would sigh and fall asleep. He's now much too big to fit on my lap in a small chair but after he has a bath I put him in my bathroom chair and he sits there all prim & proper for his blowdry. As everyone knows, it's nearly impossible to get a Cavalier completely dry with a home dryer but when I've done all I can and put the dryer away he just continues to sit there looking at me as if to say, "You're not done, are you?" I eventually have to literally lift him off the chair. If I could figure out how to post them I'd add some pics I have of him sitting in that chair admiring himself in the bathroom mirror.

Rose LOVES the hairdryer too! I turn it on, and if she's left the bathroom (she has a bed next to the tub, a habit from puppyhood when I made her come in the bathroom while I showered, lol), she comes running back, and sits and waits for her turn (nope, she's not wet, she just loves it!). After her bath, she rubs her face (and everything else) back and forth from one end of the bathroom rug (all 2 1/2 feet of it) and gets blowdried. I get the "mine turn now?" face, haha.

Would LOVE to see some pics of Bentley "primping" :) if you can figure it out :) .

Back