• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Favorite and Most Rotten

MomObvious

Why don't we start a thread about our favorite and most rotten things our cavalier's do.

My favorite thing Fletcher does is: He lays on the back of the sofa and when I sit down he uses my shoulder as his personal pillow. Sometime he makes me hot because he's acting as a living heater on my neck. I'm sure I will love it more when its not 100 degrees outside.

The most rotten thing Fletcher does is: He still chews things he shouldn't. Mostly small dangerous things like freaking bread ties, legos, small pieces of plastic! Honestly I think this dog is a magician because he can pull any of these things outta thin air. He is learning "drop it" but....it's a slow process.

Favorite thing(Misty): She gets up on my lap, and cuddles in until she's on her back, with her head on my shoulder. She looks like a sleeping baby.

Rotten thing(Misty): Eating dead mice or birds, the leave command falls on deaf ears everytime :(

Favorite thing(Murphy): How excited he gets when you come in, he's straight in for a cuddle, and then out for a pee. It's nice that Mum come first :D

Rotten thing(Murphy): Nothing, he really is such a good boy :luv:

I don't think I have enough room here, lol. Let's see- for Rose, my favorite thing is when she crawls up the bed and puts her neck and head across mine and snuggles in :luv:. Best sleeping pill ever! Also, best schedule killer because I don't want to get up, and hit the snooze too many times :p .

Rotten thing: Chronic table surfer. If you get up to get a drink while you're eating and forget to push your chair all the way in, you will be left with only your drink when you get back.:swear:

My favourite thing is how my pup gets so excited when he sees us when we've been out - even if i've just put the rubbish out and have been away from him for 2 minutes!!
Rotten thing is when he digs up cat poop from the garden and brings it to his favourite spot in the lounge for a good munch!! Yuk!:*gh:

Rotten thing: Chronic table surfer. If you get up to get a drink while you're eating and forget to push your chair all the way in, you will be left with only your drink when you get back.:swear:

That is so funny!!!!! If we get up from the table at my parents house and leave even a clean dinner plate 3 seconds later you will see all 4 of my parents dogs do that:confused:
Three of the dogs will small enough and do WALK on the table!!!!

At least it's not just us, lol! :eek:

Rose-on-Table.jpg

My favorite thing is when I am in bed for the night and BB lays his head on my chest. My least favorite is he has a very loud and annoying bark that he feels the need to share whenever he is excited or happy about something: (moms back from the store, bark bark bark. Mom has the treat bag, bark bark bark. moms going for a walk, bark bark bark. Someone's here to visit, bark bark bark.)

Guinness:
Favourite: when walking off leash Guinness is always turning around to make sure I'm still there. If he's around a corner he'll run and peek his head around.

Least favourite: 4 am barking. Every morning. Just 2-3 barks, there doesn't seem to be any reason.

Thistle:
Favourite: She sleeps on my pillow around my head. When we first settle in she lays down, gets cozy, and then let's out an adorable little sigh

Least favourite: stealing. Thistle will steal anything she thinks is valuable. Chicken from the trash, ice cream cones out of little kids hands, Guinness' ball. I can't even remember some of the stranger ones, but there have been plenty of times I look over and say "you little thief".

In general:
Favourite: the love

Least favourite: the multivarious things I pull out of their coats (blackberry twigs, grass seeds, burrs, leaves).

Back