• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My new baby, Cerys

Princess Phoebe

After being without a Cavalier for just over two years, on the 8th of June I brought home a beautiful little girl who I named Cerys. (For those who don't know, that is a Welsh name which means love. It's pronounced Kerris.) She is an adorable little tri-colour. Here are a few photos.

007.jpg

008.jpg

RelaxingattheHillofTara.jpg

005.jpg

How exciting to have a new little one in your life again. Congratulations. How did you last 2 years without a cavalier? It looks like Phoebe lived til she was almost 14. How wonderful. Little Cerys looks just so precious.

What a cute little muffin!! How did you go 2 years without a cavalier? Fletcher is 6 months old and I already know I will never be without at least one cavalier. To me they are just perfect dogs.

Awe.. I am in love! :luv: She is simply adorable ! Cavaliers have got to be the cutest pups ever !! Makes me want to go get another ! I think we all should have one of each color...what do ya think? *wink* ;)

She is beautiful, you must be so excited to have her with you and enjoying those lovely puppy days.

hi
cerys you are so so beautiful and i love your name to
sending kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum and good luck with her

Thanks all. I don't know how I lasted over 2 years without a Cavalier. I suppose I would have got one sooner but had to wait for a good breeder. But now I have Cerys and I couldn't be happier. She's just wonderful (aren't they all though) - a fiesty little madam at times with bundles of energy but so good. I'm going to do agility training with her as I think she'd love it. And she's growing up so fast - she just lost her last puppy tooth on Friday.

Back