• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's been 1 year.

paula12

It's been one year to the day that our beloved girl Bonnie lost her fight and we let her go to the Rainbow bridge. As I look out the window I see the beautiful pink flowers on the bush where she lays and remember with smiles and sadness the joy that she bought during her short life. Our Cavaliers are something special, even when they are so ill they still manage to give us a wag of their tail and enjoy life to the fullest.

Bon Bon we miss you and think of you everyday. Continue to run free at the Rainbow Bridge little girl, you still manage to break my heart.

hi
we are still in love with our cavaliers even when they have left us to go to the raindow bridge
i feel for you at this sad time

I'm so sorry I missed this post. I've been gone more than I've been here.

Our sweet dogs steal our hearts, and each anniversary is so difficult. She will always hold your heart in her paws.

Back