• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We like to cuddle after breakfast.

*Pauline*

Long time no hear, I know, I'm sorry! I hope you are all well? All is well with us and here we are having a cuddle this morning. That's Dylan I'm holding, Poppy on my side and Kipling (Chinese Crested Powder Puff) who had just stopped licking my feet for the photo. x

IMG_0260 by *pauline*, on Flickr

Awwww, that is so cute!

I noticed your footlocker/trunk coffee table. My parents used to have an unpainted version when I was growing up. Brought back memories . . .

There is nothing like laying on the sofa being covered in dogs. Fletcher always seems to think my neck is cold too. My teenager said it looks like I'm wearing a cavalier scarf.

Hello Pauline

Nice to hear from you and good that all is well .I got your photo through the Flickr link and wondered if you would post so glad you did .

Best Wishes

Brian

Back