• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello

ChristineG

Having been a member of this forum for some time, it may be time to introduce myself. I come from the north of Scotland and have 7 pedigree CKCS. A mix of Tri and Blenheims. There is also a mix of dogs and bitches and so far so good, no puppies in the past three years. Hard work but as their hobby is showing, necessary. Yes, it is their hobby as each of them so enjoy their days at the show.

There is also the two rescues that are crossed with something else, what is anyone's guess but they are loved every bit as much as the others. Their hobby is agility, which they share with a couple of the others.

My life revolves around these little ones. Although all are true to breed, they are all individuals.

Enjoy reading the posts,
Christine.

Although I only have one cavalier I would love to own a bunch!!!!! I'm sure its a lot of work but I could only imagine having to not only vacuum everyday but clean the vacuum out too :) I just wanna wear my peanut butter pants and lay on the floor :) For now I can focus on my one, and hope I have the means and ability own more than one someday.

hi
i would love to see some photo's of all of your cavaliers
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Welcome..and like the others...would also love to see some pictures of your brood !! ;)
Our dogs are strictly just family ...but our lives still revolve around them. We love them both to pieces!
As much as I would love to have more than one Cavalier ( such an adorable breed)... for now... our Cavalier and Labrador is enough.

Back