Thread: Charlie a 12 year old deaf tri colour boy is looking for a new home

Post Thanks / Like

Default Charlie a 12 year old deaf tri colour boy is looking for a new home

The lovely Charlie is looking for a new home after his owner had to move into rented accommodation were dogs are not allowed. He is being fostered in Walderslade, Kent with the Oldies Club. There is his thread
    http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=72057

Please contact the Oldies club on 08445 868656 or via there website if you can give this super lad a new home.

The Oldies Club have given their permission for this crosspost in the hope it will help rehome Charlie.

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

I wonder if Charlie would interest Lil Miss who posted on here last week about looking for another Cavalier to home .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Hi

I wonder if Charlie would interest Lil Miss who posted on here last week about looking for another Cavalier to home .
    Hi Brian

I think that rehoming a 12 year old for me and my family would just be too traumatic. Realistically he's probably not got that many years left in him and I have to consider my daughter when I am getting a dog.

As I have previous mentioned, I am not expecting a young dog (though would be nice!) as my last pair were 5&6 when adopted by me but I think 12 is too old for me and my family.

I hope he gets a home soon and lives out his life in comfort.