Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bella and the tiny little life.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrads!!!!! We had a cat once who decided I was the sworn enemy when I was pregnant with my oldest. She flat out started attacking me!!!!!! We tried a few things to get her to chill out but we ended up having to give her to a family member (older without kids). It broke my heart the only animal I have ever given away but my doctor was concerned since she was breaking skin. She was about 7 years old then and she happily lived out the rest of her life with the family member. I'm glad it is working out the other way for you. No offense but cats are crazy anyway.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

I am due in April had an ultra sound last Monday and everything is fine. Thank you all for the well wishes!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
    - Bern Williams

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Alana!
    I also recently found out I am pregnant and due in April (April 23). Just had my ultrasound last Tuesday, and things are looking good for me too Such an exciting time for both of us, each expecting our first (non-fur) babies!! Butters has moved from sleeping at the end of the bed to cuddled right up next to my belly. I agree that there is a definite change in my cav, also!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    I am pregnant! I am very excited about this. Bella is different, not sure if she can smell a change in hormones or what, but she knows something is going on. She used to always choose Ryan's lap on the lounge and now it is always mine. The other day at the shops she went crazy when Ryan kept her on the leash outside a shop and I went in, and she just kept going until I came back out!

My cat, who has ignored me for 3 years has suddenly decided I am good for a pat and a hug.

Not sure how they know, but they sure act differently!
    Alana..First of all... a huge *CONGRATS* !!!
    Having a new life forming..wow..what wonderful news !!
    I have always believed that dogs are more tuned into us then we ever realize. It is quite possible your pup and cat both are sensing the hormonal change..but it also could be they can actually "hear" the babies little heartbeat..and "know" ( as you said) there is something different going on. Pretty awesome !
    I pray you have a great pregnancy..free from the morning sickness...and are able to enjoy every aspect of bringing a new little being into this world.
    *Diane ~ Mom to~
    Wrigley ( Cavalier) Zeb ( Labrador) & Jake ( Labradoodle)

Post Thanks / Like

Cavalova I am due on April 24th! How exciting we can be pregnancy and cav buddies!

Morning sickness......I have never been a morning person....UNTIL NOW! I wake up at 6am ready to face the day with a spring in my step and energy. Then 5pm comes and I curl up on the couch, feel awful, dry heave....blah. So I get evening sickness.

Thank you everyone!
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
    - Bern Williams

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    I wake up at 6am ready to face the day with a spring in my step and energy. Then 5pm comes and I curl up on the couch, feel awful, dry heave....blah. So I get evening sickness.
    Could it be because you are 'down under' . . . where the water swirls in the opposite direction when it goes down a drain from us 'up here'? (Just kidding!!!)
    I was usually exhausted by the afternoon, mostly because I worked full-time up until the day I delivered. AND our son arrived two weeks late... to the day. Ugh . . .

CONGRATULATIONS to Cavalova, too!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations! I had "all-day" sickness til week 17 with both then it went away and I felt better. A word of advice... turns out you are very fertile after you give birth... I have a 10 month old and am 6 months pregnant with #2!! be careful, LOL!!!
    Holly, Oliver, Rosalita, and Scarlett

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Alana and Cavalover! I also found out I am pregnant and due the beginning of March. Lots of babies going around.