• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliers and babies.

Alana

It is still early days of pregnancy for me but I would like to hear from people, ideas on preparing dogs for a baby arrival. Can you do much before the baby arrives? I would like Bella to bond with baby etc. Any stories or tips?

There's actually a long thread full of links on 'kids and cavaliers' pinned in the training section, which includes all sorts of information of preparing for the arrival of a baby. :) Yes there are things you can and ideally should do to prepare both cats and dogs. (y) The main thing of course for any parent is that a dog should never have unsupervised access to a small child and especially never a baby -- the most trustworthy dog in the world can act unexpectedly due to a sudden movement or noise.

Back