• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lily's fourth birthday

Brian M

Hi

My little Black and Tan girl LILY ( KC Ailcres Blue Emotion ) is FOUR today so the girls had there own little party with Lamb Breast and all the trimmings followed
after a good walk with Liver cake provided by the wonderful Zoe from Oscars Bakery http://www.oscarsbakery.co.uk/ we kindly
keeps a note of all their birthdays for me .So a big Tank You to her

] LILY'S FOURTH BIRTHDAY 16 SEPT 2012

7993095546_49ee15986e_c.jpg
[/URL] Lily 16 SEPT 1 by brianmurtagh49,

ROSIE ,LILY AND POPPY SEPT 1

Lily 4 Sept 2012 by brianmurtagh49,

Daisy 7 by brianmurtagh49, She wanted one in .

DAISY AND LILY SEPT 1 by brianmurtagh49,

] pdrl original-27 by brianmurtagh49, And her Miss

March photo

Hope you had a wonderful day lily, you look like you were having lots of fun in the park. Los of love Karen Ruby and Sadie x :hppybdy:

:hppybdy: Lily. Daisy is 7 and Lily is not 4 how old are Poppy and Rosie and did you intent on getting all girl? Just wondering

:hppybdy:

lily you are absolutley beautiful and i hope you have many more birthday's
sending you millions of kisses and cuddles
great photo's brian of the rest of your beautiful girls

Hi Melissa

After our last rescue cat "Ami" passed on Dawn agreed to let Luke and I get one dog but she wanted a CKCS and a female which we quickly agrred to
so within a short space of time Poppy our tri girl arrived dob 04/07/06 so she is 6 y 2 m ,then six months later after a bit of bribery Daisy arrived
dob 09/01/07 now 5 y 8 m.Then we persuded Dawn to allow a third so along came Rosie dob 19/07/07-5 y 2 m and finally a long wait to complete
the four our Lily arrived 19/09/08 and she was 4 yr yesterday.

And of course now I wonder what I did without them and Lily asked me to thank all for her kind birthday wishes .

Back