• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 7th birthday Darcy

susandavis1

Our darling girl becomes a golden oldie today and turns 7. It really doesn't seem that long ago since we brought home a tiny puppy.

This year has been a challenging one for Darcy. In April, she was diagnosed with sm and started on meds. She has had good improvement with her symptoms but we are still trying to tweak her meds to ease her scratching and discomfort. It is difficult to see her on her off days and we keep trying to look after her as best we can. We don't get to spend as much quality time with her as we would like since our son Ryan was born 15 weeks ago but she is really has adjusted to having a new person in the house and I'm glad to say she has become accustomed to him and will even check up on him when he cries :)

So happy birthday Darcy. You're my constant companion and I look forward to many more years with you. xxxx
:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

DSC09048-1.jpg

Happy Birthday Darcy,
What a beauty she is..she always reminds me so much of "Cousin Daisy".
Hope she has a very special day.
Sins

:hppybdy:

darcy what a beautiful face you have you don't look 7 yrs old
hope you have many more birthday's
sending you kisses and cuddles on this special birthday

Back