• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Neem Sticks - Short Supply ?

Brian M

Hi

Whats happened to our Neem Sticks it seems they are in short supply in every shop even Tania's CavalierMatters .
The girls enjoy them and I normally buy 5/6 pack lots as 1 pack doesn't last long so if anyone knows where I can go please
advise .

Thanks

brian

I will check the shop stock figure maybe there is a mistake but we have plenty. By the way we are selling them for £7.00 per packet.

Last edited:
Tania
A few timed I have tried ordering 4/5 packs but at checkout out it limited me to 1 pack so for now I have
ordered 4 packs from the other site, at £10 a pack.

Sorry Brian, will ask the I.T guy to have a look and see why that has happened. There is no limit on supply and I have deliberately kept the price down for everyone.

Hi T

I ordered 4 packs from the other shop at £10 ,so of course we will in future order back from you at even £10 a pack as better to see our Cavalier benefit .i feel rather
bad now as I should of pushed rhe issue a bit harder to keep our money inside for our boys and girls ,well I know now.

Thanks

Brian

PS When do you think the Calendar will be on sale.

Sorry I did not know Tania had the Neem chews in the Cavalier Matter Shop.
Will order from there from now on.(y)

Nanette

Back