• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wrigley from Day 1 of bringing him home*

DZee

Hope this slideshow works....

...... click on picture to view slide-show :)

Last edited:
It worked just fine after I finally clicked on the pic! Doh.

He's so cute, and they really do grow so fast...

Thanks* ...looking back over his "tiny" puppy pictures ( he's still a pup, but you know what I mean). ...makes me want another one really bad. But?..I know that two dogs are enough for me to handle right now though. I want to be able to give them both enough attention & lots of love <3

Thank you! Can hardly believe that on Oct. 15th ( not even two weeks from now) he will be a year old. :wggle:
Time has flown by! He is the smallest dog we have owned in quite a long time..yet he has a HUGE place in my heart. I love this little onry little guy so very much. :luv: My prayer is he lives a loooong and healthy life !! :xfngr:

hi
well done with the slideshow
wrigley has a georgous face on him and a lovely rich red colouring
i bet you are 1 proud mum of wrigley
sending kisses and cuddles to wrigley

Awe..thank you so much *
:l*v: Can hardly believe he will be a year old next Monday! ( Oct. 15th)
I will have to take a special pic..and post it *!!....lol..

Well... Wrigley turned ONE year old today !!! :hppybdy:

He got a new toy & a new bone!...so he is happy !! ;)
I am going to make him and Zeb some doggie biscuits this week if I can get enough time.
It's been a stressful couple weeks spending most of the day at the hospital. ( my Dad) :(

Happy Birthday Wrigley! Yay! Wow how time flies. You think you could never love a face as much as the cute little puppy face, but look what a gorgeous face he has now. It is amazing how these dogs just work their way into our hearts.

Back