• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

They're here!!!!

Super Princess

I recieved a email this morning the puppies were
Born on Monday night via csection.
5 girls and a boy. It looks like I will be getting
My girl!!!
I will post a picture when I get home from work.
She says the boy puppy hates his pink blanket.

I recieved a email this morning the puppies were
Born on Monday night via csection.
5 girls and a boy. It looks like I will be getting
My girl!!!
I will post a picture when I get home from work.
She says the boy puppy hates his pink blanket.

Yeaaah*
thumbs_up_smiley.gif

Oh shoot. 4 girls and a boy. 5 in total.
I'm gonna buy a pink pupia harness. What size do you think I'll need when she is still young?

Oh my goodness!!!!!! I know how exciting that is :) Waiting those last few weeks tho were so freaking hard....... Have you started thinking about names??????? Not to brag but I think I'm pretty good at coming up with names cl*pI needed help tho naming Fletcher I had a list of 12 at first and got it down to 5 but did not announce it to the family until I met him.

Fletcher
Wendell
Levi
Sawyer
Tadley (which would make a cute girl name too)

If I had gotten a girl her name would have been Shelby cause my last name starts with a S super cute!

Haha, Simba(my cat) was hard to name.

I think I have it to two.
Maggie and Molly. I'm leaning towards Maggie. Molly also sounds a lot like olly which was Oliver's nickname. But I like them both haha

I like Maggie cause I would end up nicknaming her Maggie May then I would get to sound like a hick whenever I called my dog. But I'm crazy like that.....:)

hahaha i like that. I like maggie too. ive always liked maggie. i also like 'maggie grace' lol which is acutally an actresses name ..but i like it!~!

the girl name is alot easier then a boy name . boy i had like 10 i loved. lol

i have the entire family over from vancouver next week and it will no doubt be a topic of conversation as i just annoucned it on fb.

sooo excited!

She says they're all big puppies. " 4 girls weighing in at 9.6 ounces 9.5, 9.5, and 9.4. 1 boy weighing in at 8.6 "
I don't know what the average size at birth is. Dose this mean anything later on? Will they be big dogs?

Ahhh this is sooo exciting!!! :) When I took Lady home at 8 weeks I couldnt really find ANY dog harnesses to fit her! I had to get a cat one for a while, so she will probably need an XXS or an XS. So happy for you! They are so adorable and you can tell a few of them even have the thumbprint on their heads :D

Thanks!! In so excited.
It was long over due already but I bought a car today. With pup coming to work with me I can't take the bus anymore;)
This has been one exhausting week I tell you!!

Awee Henry was so small!!

Haha awe well maybe I should save the puppia for when she's older? What size I most older cavies get? The local pet store has similar ones I can measure for her as a wee pup

They are adorable! Congratulations!
I like the name Maggie too, i think it would suit a little cavvie :)

I had a cheap harness for the first couple of weeks, as i ordered a puppia and it hadn't arrived yet.
So the first he had was a size S, when he was about this size.

He currently wears a size M, but i have found the colours to vary the size a bit. He has a brown one and a green one, both size M, and i have found the brown one to be a fair bit smaller around the neck.

I'd wait until you get the puppy home and take her to the store and measure it there. I had to get a kitten harness, lol

My puppy was 9 oz when born, she is 8 months old now and normal size for her age. My breeder said they were monster pups too!

Back