• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Autumn Coats Help In Picking A Design Pls

Hmmm. They are nice looking coats. Yours are all girls I think, so the pink would be very striking. But I'm partial to the olive green. I got that color last year for both my Golden and Tess (B&T), and they looked smashing in them, and even though so different in size and coloring, looked coordinated! Hope you post a picture once you've received the coats. :)

I'm still insisting that my girls grow their own coat..
They'd better get a move on or they'll be feeling the chill shortly ;).
I like the purple one "randomness" and it's got a little embroidered flower on the shoulder for your flowercavs!
Sins

I'm partial to the Summer Plaid, but it doesn't really say "girls". I think I would pick the Teal my Heart if you are dressing them the same. Teal is an excellent color to go with all the Cav colors (any shade of blue probably is), plus it looks like it has a little bit of pink-hearts, I'm assuming- on the back...

Teal My Heart!!!!!!! Teal and orange together are my favorite colors right now. Just take a peak into my sewing bag and that's mostly all you see. Plus I think it would be great for all you ladies.

Teal is my favourite for your girls Brian. What lovely looking coats - I got a bit lost looking on the site you linked to and couldn't find their overseas shipping rates....never mind will have another look later. Good luck with your final choice.

hi brian
i love red it is my favourite colour so it got to be rolling bones for your beautiful girls
sennding kisses and cuddles to rosie poppy lily and daisy

Hi Shari

In the end my good lady " Dawn " picked the red "Rolling Bones " ,they have been shipped and are stuck in customs in England somewhere ,but as
soon as they arrive will post a photo of them for your comments .
Thanks
Brian

Brian this has been a really useful link for me. My two need new coats and these are ideal with the under belly cover. My girls always get so grubby underneath. What size did you opt for?

Hi

I measured them all and emailed Faith who suggested size 16 for all my girls coats . Faith seems a smashing lady and is very helpful so I suggest you do similar or as i know my four coats
are in customs someplace in England hang on till mine arrive and I can tell you what I think on size and quality but as you say I do like them to have under belly cover to help keep them
all dry and warm .So I will post again when they turn up .

Thanks

Bri

I just wanted to say that I have a fido fleece and I love it. It is so easy to put on and it really helps in the snow to not get snowballs in the fur.

Hi

They actually arrived in The Uk on the 15 th but got held up in customs who then decided I needed to pay duty .They all
finally arrived at my home last Monday 23 rd so wil try and get some pics this cold weekend coming ,but am impressed with the quality .

Hi

Fitting is spot on with nice body hugging line but with Pops maybe next one up but I am happy with them all and even though as I say it doesnt go right to her tail its a snu fit ,but weight wise my
girls are Poppy 10.2 Kilo, Rosie 9.00 Kilo ,Daisy is 8.30 Kilo and the little noisy hooligan Lily is 7.10 Kilo and Pops is a bigger Cavalier overall so size 16 will do for all .

Back