• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Still Practising and Hope Learning ?

Brian M

Hi

As the winter is fast approaching I took all my camera bits and bobs outside while we still have some light .I set the D800 on its tripod with a lastolite
flash bracket on with my flash on top with its softbox ,then called Luke to help hold the treats just out of frame and snapped away .The D800
has a a huge sensor of 36.15 million pixels which enables you to crop hard and fetch your subject right in ,also had my trusty 24-70 Nikon 2.8g attached .Its a fun hobby taking pics of Cavaliers but a huge learning curve and I am still at the very bottom of the mountain .What I have found out is that out of the four girls Daisy is by far the biggest poser of the girls its as though she knows how I want her to pose buts thats Cavaliers they can read your mind very easy and know how to twist you right round their little paw and I fall for it all the time but I love it the horrors.
] Daisy 23 Sept by brianmurtagh49,

Daisy close up cropped in from above 22 Sept 2012_ by brianmurtagh49,

Poppy 22 Sept 2012 by brianmurtagh,

Rosie 22 Sept 2012_ by brianmurtagh49,

Lily 22 Sept 2012 by brianmurtagh49,

Oh Brian your pictures are beautiful! If you are at the bottom of the mountain then I'm way underground !
I'd love to see some more.
Christine

Wow Brain they are beautiful both the pictures and the girls. Rosie makes me laugh like she's too busy to have her picture taken.

Hi

Thank you all Ladies you do encourage me to try better and your comments are highly valued .As I said I am a good boy now and don't smoke or drink but like us
all I get my pleasure out of my four girls they reward me so by being there and I really love taking pics of them but I bet they get a bit fed up .Thanks again

Bestest Wishes

Bri

Brian they are truely professional models, the camera loves them, and we do to!!!!!! Karen,,Ruby ansd Sadie x

They are beautiful and so are the pictures!!!! Keep up the great work. Rosie is identical to my Lady, closest I've ever seen! I will be so lucky if she turns out to look just like her as an adult.

Hello lady Hoop

Rosie say shes hopes to be like your baby as well.Thank you for the kind comments and thanks to Karen.

hi brian
omg they are 4 stunning girls such beautiful faces
you take fantastic photo's i just love looking at them
i wish my louie would pose like your girls but no he will just run when i get the camera out
sending all girls kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Back