• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We added a new family member today...

Furrfoot

Meet Emma :) She 2-3 years old, and she's currently on restriction because of heartworm treatment for the next 6 weeks, but after that, she and Rose are free to play! She will be around 45 lbs after she finishes putting on a little weight ;) .

P1100600.jpg

Hi Emma, glad to meet you. I'm sure you're going to have lots of fun playing with Rose. You are a beauty!

Thanks! I think she and Rose will be a good match energy wise (Emma is a bit laid back for a boxer, like our Mattie was, and Rose is a bit high energy for Cav ;) ). That is, if Emma ever gets out of my husband's lap! lol Well, I take that back- she did have to have a turn snoozing in the recliner with me later on last night. Rose is handling it well, though :) .

Awe..she is adorable !! Our daughter & son-in-law had a Boxer ( Reba) that looked almost exactly like her !
She was a little over 12 yrs. old when she passed away.

She is a cutie! Boxers are one of the large breed dog I think I could live with everyone I have ever met was so well mannered and sweet.

Thanks :) ! I think boxer and Cav personalities have a lot of similarities (but so far, the Cavaliers don't seem to be quite as big doofuses/clowns as boxers, haha). I saw several pics/videos of people who had both boxers and Cavaliers, and thought "Hey, maybe we can do this!". I can't WAIT for them to be able to play (neither can they- I did learn last night that taking them both out to potty at the same time is NOT going to work, because it's potty and then playtime! in their heads ;) .

Thanks :) ! I think boxer and Cav personalities have a lot of similarities (but so far, the Cavaliers don't seem to be quite as big doofuses/clowns as boxers, haha). I saw several pics/videos of people who had both boxers and Cavaliers, and thought "Hey, maybe we can do this!". I can't WAIT for them to be able to play (neither can they- I did learn last night that taking them both out to potty at the same time is NOT going to work, because it's potty and then playtime! in their heads ;) .

What are you talking about Fletcher is a doofuse!! Why is it do you think he fits in so nicely with my family? :rolleyes:

Boxes are the biggest clowns in the canine world. And truly nothing beats those goofy faces and antics! Enjoy her!

Thanks! We are already :) .

Well, yes, Rose is a doofus too, just not as big of one, haha ;) .

Emma has gotten about 2 inches taller since yesterday...poor girl, I guess she's settling in and not crouching anymore (she is definitely getting more comfortable with us :) ). She also has a habit of studying people- a bit unnerving if you're not used to a boxer face, let alone a dog staring at you, but as soon as you say something, her nubby starts a'goin' ;) . I've never seen a boxer who had a "vibrate" setting on their nubby tail, lol!

Back