• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

board down time today

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies if you found a vanished board today -- I have been working through some display and coding issues with software support and also doing an upgrade. The upgrade will have added a couple of new features that you might stumble upon. :) Meanwhile I also need to rebuild our board style/colours which I will do as I find the time.

So glad the board is back up. I had nothing to read with my morning coffee today! :cffee:
Looking forward to seeing the new features.

I thought I was losing my mind earlier when CT had "disappeared" :) Glad its just an update! Love the new color too :) Thanks Karlin!

The colour is only the default style and def isn't staying! Personally -- I hate it :lol: I will change it back to normal asap. :)

PS the 'What's new' tab is one of the new features. :) You can also go directly to your DMs from the menu bar.

OK, colours are back and am pleased to see that one of the glitches has been fixed (some bad spacing -- overlap between forum icons and text on the index page... it's now back as it should be).

Oh, Karlin I feel for you - experiencing those annoying issues! That is my line of work and deal with it day in and day out. Troubleshooting is my middle name, but I am paid! Totally agree with Brian, you are a wonderful person for working so hard to give us a place to hang out and discuss these beautiful little furry children!!

Karlin - thank you for everything you're doing for us. The "What's New" tab brings up the new posts in a different format. Is this going to stay that way?

Karlin, I see there's a new look to "My Profile" l like it! Just wondering though, the threads I subscribed to do not show up in the new format in My Profile. I have to get them through the "Quick Links" tab. Any way to get them in the new format?

Thanks for this board and keeping all issues (cavalier and software) up to date.

Back