• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Big Thanks To Our Karlin

Brian M

Hi

Its times like when I checked in at 8 10 am today and no CT that we miss it and and wonder whats happened but
then we know somebody will already be working to solve the problem ie a young lady named Karlin who this
forum belongs to and as she often says its her front room which she allows us in to talk ,debate argue and
sometimes fall out in but if it wasn't for Karlin It wouldn't happen and we wouldn't be there .

So from me and my girls we all do appreciate and love ya and even send you a Xmas card to show we care and
offer a big thank you even though I know you and I sometimes disagree and then I wonder have I stepped over
again is it another yellow card ,but its not .

So THANK YOU for providing this facility that we use but often forget its yours .You are a star you know
and we do appreciate you.

Lots Of Thanks and BIG Sloppy Ones from
Poppy ,Daisy ,Rosie and Lily:flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr:

:lol: Thanks so much for that Brian; it's the members who keep it a lively place. :D

Having some board code issues going on was about the last thing needed this week as I have a lot on, and fly to the US shortly for work then a family visit but got it sorted at least to where the board is up and running (even if an un-cavalier blue! :lol: ) and along the way learned a bit more about the behind the scenes workings of the software (always interests me).

Have been eating my dinners at 10pm this week! A good thing the cavaliers are there to get me out of the house...:dogwlk:

This version of the software is running much faster than the last release so that's good too.

Back