• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Scarlett

Holly

I had to give my beautiful, sweet girl Katie Scarlett O'Hara (Scarlett) her wings today. She was only 5 and a half years old but has been battling SM for at least the last three. It finally got the best of her. I will miss my shadow- she followed me everywhere I went. I am so very sad tonight but I know that I did the right thing for her. Rest in peace, sweet girl.

ScarlettHeadShot2.jpg

Oh no -- I am sad to hear this about Scarlett. it is difficult at any time but especially so to lose a much loved friend when still so young. :( I am so sorry for your loss. Taking such a decision is hard but I think it does help the burden of loss to know you eased her way. It takes special courage to know when the time is right.

So sorry to hear about Scarlett,
She fought a long and brave battle,and you were very strong to give her peace and freedom from pain. I know how very hard it is for you right now,but it was the right thing to do.Run free beautiful Scarlett.
Sins

Awe...so sorry to hear this. :( It is hard losing a pet we love at any age...let alone one so young. My heart goes out to you. Will keep you in my prayers.

I am so sorry. Sometimes you are left with no choice but to let them go.

She was lucky to have such a caring owner. RIP Little Scarlett.

So sorry to hear you had to make this devastating decision. Run free Scarlett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So terribly sorry to hear this news. I just hate this disease!
May Scarlett rest in peace now until you two meet again at the rainbow bridge.
hugs!

I,am so upset to hear this news about Scarlett, 5.6 years is no age, i just hope and pray that this condition is wiped out soon, god bless her, and i,am relieved her suffering has stopped, and that she was very much loved Karen Ruby and Sadie. x

Oh Holly, there just aren't sufficient words when someone has to make such a difficult decision for such a young dog.

My heart aches for you.....please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear that Scarlett has been given her wings. She is running at the bridge pain free and suffering no more.

I'm sorry Holly I missed your thread, so very sad to read the tragic news about your beautiful girl - I know you tried all you could to help her and she was fortunate to have your help and love during this battle.

Holly, I'm so sorry aboout Scarlett. I'm heartbroken for you. You really tried so hard for her. I've been on a two week vacation so I missed your sad news. Run free little Scarlett.

Back