• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

1 Year ago today I lost Scooby

smarsden99

Hi All,

Its 1 year today since my soul-mate Scooby lost his battle against MVD. He was a special little fighter
who never gave up, his will to live was amazing and the love he gave was endless.....

Run free my little fighter and wait for mummy at Rainbow's Bridge.

Hugs
Mummy, Daddy, Ethan and Keira XX

Dear Sharon,

Thinking about you today and knowing how much you miss Scooby. He was a special boy who will live on and on in your memories.
Run free sweet Scooby. *ng*l

Thinking of you today, I know how much Scooby meant to you and what a little fighter he was.

hi
your heart must be breaking today but you will have lovely memorise of scooby
sending you hugs from louie and his mum

My thoughts are with you and your family, these beautiful sweet-natured creatures have suffered too much over the years, but one consulation is that we are all striving to wipe out these terrible conditions, because we love and care for them. And one day this breed will be free completely of mvd,cm/sm,psom,luxating patella,back and disc problems i could go on, i hope i live to see the day!!!! Run free sweet Scooby, and god bless you Karen, Ruby and Sadie x

Thinking of you, can't believe it's been a year,as I said before he will be forever in your heart x

Back