• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can I just say

MomObvious

Although I avoid the memoriam forum well because it just breaks my heart. All of you loved your dogs so much and nothing I can type can ease that pain however I would just like to say thank you. Thank you for loving your dog like a true members of your family. For all the care you gave and still give the memory of your dogs. Thank you for all the advice and/or help to all the other people who use CT. Thank you for sharing all the crazy things that made your dog so special. Thank you for reminding me to make everyday "count" and not skip that walk or smile even when my puppy is doing something bad.

So let me just leave this blanket statement here and say for anyone posting about the loose of one of their best friends: I am from the bottom of my heart sorry and I hope you are able to grieve and come to the realization that your love for your pet is the only thing that will live forever. Just know a tiny part of your love will guide me into loving my pet just that much more. I will honor all of your dogs memory in being the best cavalier mommy I can be and that is the biggest thank you I wanted to say.

Although I avoid the memoriam forum well because it just breaks my heart. All of you loved your dogs so much and nothing I can type can ease that pain however I would just like to say thank you. Thank you for loving your dog like a true members of your family. For all the care you gave and still give the memory of your dogs. Thank you for all the advice and/or help to all the other people who use CT. Thank you for sharing all the crazy things that made your dog so special. Thank you for reminding me to make everyday "count" and not skip that walk or smile even when my puppy is doing something bad.

So let me just leave this blanket statement here and say for anyone posting about the loose of one of their best friends: I am from the bottom of my heart sorry and I hope you are able to grieve and come to the realization that your love for your pet is the only thing that will live forever. Just know a tiny part of your love will guide me into loving my pet just that much more. I will honor all of your dogs memory in being the best cavalier mommy I can be and that is the biggest thank you I wanted to say.

Beautifully said Melissa <3

Melissa, you are such a sweetheart.

never take one second forgranted...one whine to play ball, one scratch to get outside ...even though YOU just let pup back in..you never know how much you miss those little every day things..jingle of the tags.. untill they're gone.

xoxoox
thinking of everyone tonight..thats missing their bestfrined.

Very well said. I, too, do the same thing avoiding this part of the forum. I have glanced at it once and got a lump in my throat and didn't get very far...but I came to the same conclusion. It only makes me love on my little one so much more and I am so happy to realize there are so many loving, caring pet owners in this world. There are far too many careless pet owners.

Melissa that is beautiful. Yes, our cavaliers are part of the family and the love and devotion they give is unmeasurable. When you lose one they leave a gaping hole in your heart and life, but you come to realise that each one has taught you something different about dogs and life and that is their legacy and greatest gift.

Back