• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone know the name of the artist?

jazz

I'm trying to research this for someone in rescue and keep hitting brick walls. And then I thought of this group! Hoping someone knows. TTIA

284215_4693142496213_153182123_n.jpg

Furrfoot--a HUGE thank you!!! I didn't know such a cool trick existed and it worked! Thank you Thank you

Pinterest is good for something every once in a while, lol ;) - glad it worked! Do you mind sharing who the artist is?

Her name is Karen McClelland. I actually emailed Mayfield Cavaliers but she never got back to me. Thanks to furrfoot, my three day search is over! Thanks again!

Thanks for the link! I love her work- I used to draw/paint horses too (sold a bunch of t-shirts with horse portraits on them when I was a teen :) ).

I think she actually has been active on the board here in the past (the artist that is...). Her website isn't working for me at the moment -- don't know if the server is down or if it no longer exists.

Back