• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Farming Campaign

Great video - thanks. The photo of Dotty reminds me of my own puppy farm rescue, Aled, who runs all the time when off-lead, so obviously just enjoying being free and able to run on grass - he grins the whole time!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Such, a heart rendering video, Sadie was an ex breeding bitch who was rescued in the states, and when i take her out, especially to parks and open areas, she runs like i,ve never seen a cavalier run!!! She gets so excited, it really upsets me to know this sort of thing is going on. Karen Ruby and Sadie x

We can all agree its just plain sick. And legal in some places?!?!?!?!??! That is alarming. I personally think the key is to cut off the money line and get people to stop buying from pet stores and online thur brokers AS WELL AS publicly exposing the need to new tougher laws.

It is believed that Fletcher's mother was a puppy mill female. Somehow someway a more than half dead pregnant cavalier was tied to a shelter gate during a cold February night in upstate Pa. (Amish puppy mill area) I really wanted to take the mother as well as one of the pups (Fletcher) but one of the vets ended up keeping her. Which is better anyway because she was very fearfully of people and I live in a crazy household :)

I used to foster beagles aka hunting dogs who were bred to hunt a few times a year and not much else. I took in fearful shy dogs and got them used to being a household dogs. It was very rewarding. I was asked to go pick up some hunting dogs from a man willing to turn them over in a rural area. I went and got the dogs all 7 but I was so pissed at this guy I had a really hard time keeping my mouth shut. A few year later this man was arrested for animal abuse cause he allowed a horse the starve to death.

Very beautiful. It's so hard to imagine that anybody could keep these dogs in such horrid conditions and that there are so many more that need to be rescued. It was truly heartwarming to see Dotty and how your love and caring changed her into a sweet loving pet.

What a great job Tania, I "liked" it and linked it to my Facebook page.

My Misty came to us in such a state after being rescued, she had a horrendous ear infection that you could smell when she walked into the room, she needed teeth removed and polished, both eyes operated on due to having Entropion of both lower eyelids, her nipples were huge and filthy, the dirt was ingrained in and her tail had hardly any hair on it. And that was just the physical things, the mental ones took much longer to fix, and even then she's more sensitive to our moods and atmosphere than Murphy. She still hates it when my father-in-law comes round in his navy overalls, she wont entertain him, yet when he comes round in his everyday clothes she's fine :(

I "liked" it and linked it to my Facebook page.
yes please!

Dotty runs around with a massive grin on her face, when she dashes around the garden she makes a sound as though she is laughing. It makes me feel very sad to think about the life she had before.

We made this video a few years ago, which does make me smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND5igQMQAiQ

Love the 2nd video...seen the other one on fb have liked and shared on my page....

Back