• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Morning 8 AM Stroll

Brian M

Hi

With being off mainly for running Dawn around I first of all take Luke to school then take the girls
for their a little walk just me and them and do you know who needs" work" I could do this every morning ,no shouting
no phones and no chaos this is the life just a slow sroll with bird nose and the waves in your years ,yes I could do this
every single day.

8051061213_c7343a7a9e_c.jpg
[/URL] Morning Walk 3 Oct 2012 by brianmurtagh49, on Flickr[/IMG]

To the right we have The Mersey and then The Irish sea and further to the right and behind the City of L/pool and to our extreme left we are bounded
by a golf course and the hills at the back are on Wales, and there are no cars allowed down here so we can with safety let them all off lead to snuffle about as they want .We now go there twice a day as the park now is a bit muddy so this will be our main walk till Summer next year though in the winter it does get cold with the wind
of the sea and its always my ears and nose that get tingly .Even now we are looking to 8.00 for our walk and a good friend has a Lassie dog who delights in gong miles up and down onto the beach herding herding all seagulls up.

If I walked there guess where Mr. Monster and Fletcher would be??? Cold or not. But your so right who needs "work" your handy in the garden figure out how the grow a money tree and we could all start our days like that :) Especially for you this week I'm glad you are finding a touch extra time for enjoyable things. Hope all the ladies in your house are doing well.

Back