• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sydney, It's been 6 months.....

Sydneys Mom

I can't believe Sydney has been gone 6 months already. My heart has been slowly healing, but I know there will always be a big piece of it missing. I will fill that hole with love and happy memories.

Missing Sydney who will always and forever be with me in my heart.*ng*l

So sad, it took me a long long time to get over my sunshine's death. I still miss her but it doesn't hurt like it did. I think time does wonders for our hearts! One thing I did was made a book on shutterfly and gave myself an early birthday present. I have the book on my coffee table, so guests can see it and I can brag about the best dog ever, though her life was short.

Reading about the loss of beloved pets makes me all teary. I don't think we ever forget those that have left such a huge "pawprint" on our hearts. I understand how you feel. I miss the ones we have had to say good-bye to as well.
I have a few furry friends waiting for me at Rainbow Bridge..and look forward to the day when I can see their tails wagging running to greet me when I walk thru Heavens gates.
~hugs~ XO

I think about Sydney often. I cannot imagine how hard it must be at times - those happy loving memories are the beakers to our hearts.

Thinking of you!

Thinking of you and remembering all your posts and stories of your darling Sydney xx

Thinking of you and dear Sydney, and sending lots of love and doggie kisses. Karen, Ruby and Sadie xxx

Goodness Joyce hard to imagine the days go so quickly. It probably feels a lifetime ago to you, you will always carry a sadness but I hope the happy memories of the wonderful years you spent together will help fill that hole.

Thank you for your kind PM, I will write soon

Back