• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calendars Are Now Available

Yay! Thanks Tania!

Are the calendars with the Cav Talk dogs on them the calendar the it titled "2013 Calendar" (with the purple front and four cavvies on it)? It is hard to tell if that's the one, but I think it is!

So excited :)

Tania, I just received my dozen calendars! You did an amazing job. Thank you so much.

I did shed quite a few tears seeing Sydney and all the other precious cavaliers on the Memorial page.

Just ordered my calendar - and while I was there I couldn't resist a few other things (greeting cards, the cavie diary, a key ring, wrapping paper - Help me please!!!). I guess I'm a cavalier nut!

Tania, I just received my dozen calendars! You did an amazing job. Thank you so much.

I did shed quite a few tears seeing Sydney and all the other precious cavaliers on the Memorial page.

You got them quite quickly, glad you are pleased. xx

Just ordered my calendar - and while I was there I couldn't resist a few other things (greeting cards, the cavie diary, a key ring, wrapping paper - Help me please!!!). I guess I'm a cavalier nut!

Not to be nosey...but was the shipping very much? since it is coming from the UK? ( we both live in Illinois...so just wondered)
I would love to order a few as well.

LOL....went ahead & ordered a calendar..and a few other items * ;)
Loved the little ruby cavalier ( stuffed toy)..so had to get one of those for my grand-daughter!!

LOL....went ahead & ordered a calendar..and a few other items * ;)
Loved the little ruby cavalier ( stuffed toy)..so had to get one of those for my grand-daughter!!

Sorry I issed your question. Your order has gone, hope you enjoy it. :eek:

I received all my goodies in just 8 days from ordering. Not bad coming from across the Atlantic. Everything is great. Love, love the calendar.

Back