• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our 4 legged babies

I would like to introduce our 4 legged babies. Avea is our 10 year old Golden (she's the boss of all the dogs). Max is our 17 month old Cavalier (he's the baby of the dogs because he's the smallest) and our new addition is 4 month old German Shepherd Manny (he's the puppy of the dogs):eek:. That is the order in which we like to think of them.

032_zps8da6370d.jpg

The Boss

003_zps4f2ef3e8.jpg

The baby

029_zpsb73efeb1.jpg

The puppy

My Golden Avea is a very sweet dog. Max has finally calmed down now that he doesn't try to jump on her head any more when she comes back in the house. Now Manny our German Shepherd is still a puppy and doesn't know how big he actually is so he still tries to jump on her head but she puts him in his place. Manny and Max don't go outside together yet because Manny still plays to rough and I don't want him to hurt Max during play.

Back