• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco - Anal Glands Emergency Op

Thank you for your advice, funnily enough Karen P recommended Urban Pups and I ordered her a little Tee with "Coco Chanel" written on it.

Coco did a huge faeces yesterday, it was very black and tar like. The vet is concerned it could contain blood. Coco has had big doses of antibiotics and I would like to wait for the next one before we do anything. It is a longtime coming, nothing happened yet!

Coco went to the cardiologist this morning, he confirmed the fluid was off her lungs. Her potassium levels are low, so has given her meds for this. Her kidney function and white cells are fine. The cardiologist seemed a bit grim about the future!

I will continue to monitor her closely and hope !

Poor CoCo. I hope things start looking up more and more each day. I will keep you and CoCo in my prayers.

Back