• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kayleigh

Nicki- I am so sorry to hear that you lost your special girl. I am sure my Scarlett was there at the Bridge to greet her. It is terrible when you have spent so much time and energy trying to find just the right combination of meds and nothing helps. I understand exactly how you feel and what you have been going through. When I had to put Scarlett to sleep last week, my vet told me that I was giving her the most beautiful gift I could possibly give her and I found some comfort in that.I hope you do, too.

hi
tears filled my eyes reading about the loss of kayleigh
so sorry your hearts must be breaking
run free bonny lass at the bridge

Nicki I am so sorry for you and Trevor. I am sure you made the right choice for Kayleigh but that wont ease your hurt just now.

Run free Kayleigh forever in sunlight now

Thank you so much everyone, your thoughts and love mean so much to us at this very difficult time.

We let Tommy and Lauren say goodbye to Kayleigh - I have always done this as it stops them searching for their missing companion - but they have been grieving along with us [homoeopathic remedies Ignatia and Opium help with that for all of us].

I had a very long day Tuesday as friends kindly took me in their campervan to the crematorium as it meant I could have a proper rest when I needed it and we could eat etc when we wanted and they didn't have to worry about their dogs. [I can't drive at the moment] It is a bit of a trek but after a bad experience I do not trust the crematorium used by the vets here. We are very fortunate in that the wonderful lady at the crematorium kindly organised things so that we could bring Kayleigh home with us rather than having to go back again.

I'm sorry I'm not keeping up with anyone's posts and hope I haven't missed anything important :(, I still have blurred vision which is making it difficult to spend any time on the computer [side effects from medication]

Joyce, your poem had me in tears, I have never seen that one before - it means so much to me as we are blessed with rainbows here - and had one on the way home from the vets on Sat over the field next door, then 3 on Tuesday. Thank you also for your kind message - I will be in touch.

Keeping everyone in my thoughts and thank you again for your support and care.

Nicki I've not been on the board for some time I'm shocked and so saddened to hear this. I had no idea Kayleigh was ill, I am truly so sorry to hear of your loss, you and Trevor have my thoughts and sympathy, what you have suffered with Cavalier losses over the years is far too much for most people (including me) to bear.

I am so sorry, Nicki. The tears are flowing, you are in my thoughts and prayers! RIP little Kayleigh.

Back