• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My baby (Molly)

mld

My heart is broken, my Cavalier died in my arms today. I figured that we had another 8 months to spend with her but the heart was just too big and lungs were just to full of fluid.
She was my shadow, my best friend, I'm going to miss her so much.:(

Michele

Your post has brought tears to my eyes Michele. I am so very sorry. When you feel a little better perhaps you would like to share some pictures of Molly with us taken in happier times. Your pain has gone now so run free sweet Molly knowing how very much you were loved.

Michele, we're saddened to read about Molly. What was she, 8 or 9 years old? With MVD diagnosed only a year ago? Much too young.

Thank you so much for your replies! I woke up today with my eyes so puffed up from crying so much. Here are some photos of Molly
P1250011.jpg
[/IMG]

What a gorgeous picture of a beautiful girl. :flwr: I'm so sorry for your loss -- I've lost one too to this dreadful condition and the uncertainty makes the last months and weeks especially difficult. I am so glad she could be with you as she left -- over time it truly is a comfort to have been there, and I think it's lovely and important when they have given us their whole lives. It's the last great act of love and care between two lifelong friends.

hi
i'm so sorry to read about molly what a beautiful photo of her your heart must be breaking
4 yrs gone july my rowley died of the same condition at 10.5 yrs old still miss him today
but i have beautiful photos of him everywere i go in my house.

Dear michelle, so saddened to hear of your loss of sweet Molly, she was a really beautiful girl, i,am so glad that she was loved and cared for so much. God bless you all.Karen,Ruby and Sadie xxx

Thanks you all for your support and kind words, it really means so much to me.

I am going to make a memorial shadow box in her memory, have any of you who done this? I am having her cremated and they are also doing a paw print for me, I have her collar, one of her small toys and photos. Not sure how to begin, any input or examples would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Michele

Oh I am so sorry. How very heartbreaking ! What a beautiful pup she was.
I only know too well how much it hurts to lose a pet we love so very much.
Please know you are in my prayers.

Back