Thread: AXA Insurance gone up massively

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default AXA Insurance gone up massively

Brian especially for you as you post about AXA insurance renewal. Well I just had Harleys & Rosieís through. With Rosie I never claim gone up by £2 a month to £15.00.

Harleys is gone up by £10 a month to £24.99. I rang them and ask if it is because I claim a lot with Harley and they said yes it is. At least they told me the truth normally they say No we donít penalise because you are claiming.

I now pay nearly £100 a month for my 3.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Sabby

What ages are your three ?.Just looked back at my four with early Oct renewal total of £706.52 or £60 a month for the four .Poppy never claimed total £179.28 ,Daisy claimed for her MRI full scan and two visits to Simon plus one operation at C/Gates and since June probaly seen her Neuro on four occasions and it seems we are now on permanent three month check ups and also go back to Simon during Jan for her MVD, so has to be £4-5,000 total. Rosie costs £152.15 with one full MRI in Oct 2010 and no claims at all with Lily .So it seems Pet Ins comps are catching up with other forms of Ins but what choice do we have ?either pay that or we get no treatment for our babies .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Hi Sabby

What ages are your three ?.Just looked back at my four with early Oct renewal total of £706.52 or £60 a month for the four .Poppy never claimed total £179.28 ,Daisy claimed for her MRI full scan and two visits to Simon plus one operation at C/Gates and since June probaly seen her Neuro on four occasions and it seems we are now on permanent three month check ups and also go back to Simon during Jan for her MVD, so has to be £4-5,000 total. Rosie costs £152.15 with one full MRI in Oct 2010 and no claims at all with Lily .So it seems Pet Ins comps are catching up with other forms of Ins but what choice do we have ?either pay that or we get no treatment for our babies .

Rosie is 6 years old but have never claimed (that is about to change) and is £100 cheaper the Harley, and Harley is 4 years old and claim loads as you know. I can't really complain as the insurance looks after my Harley.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

It will be interesting to see what ours comes in at. Misty's had an MRI, and a years worth of meds off of her policy now, and Murphys had his MRI now too. Misty's is 11.17 and renews in December, but Murphys is 12.42 and isn't due to renew until next April.
    Paula - mum to Murphy(6) & Misty(7), and Jerry our cat.