• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

AXA Insurance gone up massively

Sabby

Brian especially for you as you post about AXA insurance renewal. Well I just had Harleys & Rosie’s through. With Rosie I never claim gone up by £2 a month to £15.00.

Harleys is gone up by £10 a month to £24.99. I rang them and ask if it is because I claim a lot with Harley and they said yes it is. At least they told me the truth normally they say No we don’t penalise because you are claiming.

I now pay nearly £100 a month for my 3.

Hi Sabby

What ages are your three ?.Just looked back at my four with early Oct renewal total of £706.52 or £60 a month for the four .Poppy never claimed total £179.28 ,Daisy claimed for her MRI full scan and two visits to Simon plus one operation at C/Gates and since June probaly seen her Neuro on four occasions and it seems we are now on permanent three month check ups and also go back to Simon during Jan for her MVD, so has to be £4-5,000 total. Rosie costs £152.15 with one full MRI in Oct 2010 and no claims at all with Lily .So it seems Pet Ins comps are catching up with other forms of Ins but what choice do we have ?either pay that or we get no treatment for our babies .

Hi Sabby

What ages are your three ?.Just looked back at my four with early Oct renewal total of £706.52 or £60 a month for the four .Poppy never claimed total £179.28 ,Daisy claimed for her MRI full scan and two visits to Simon plus one operation at C/Gates and since June probaly seen her Neuro on four occasions and it seems we are now on permanent three month check ups and also go back to Simon during Jan for her MVD, so has to be £4-5,000 total. Rosie costs £152.15 with one full MRI in Oct 2010 and no claims at all with Lily .So it seems Pet Ins comps are catching up with other forms of Ins but what choice do we have ?either pay that or we get no treatment for our babies .

Rosie is 6 years old but have never claimed (that is about to change) and is £100 cheaper the Harley, and Harley is 4 years old and claim loads as you know. I can't really complain as the insurance looks after my Harley.

It will be interesting to see what ours comes in at. Misty's had an MRI, and a years worth of meds off of her policy now, and Murphys had his MRI now too. Misty's is 11.17 and renews in December, but Murphys is 12.42 and isn't due to renew until next April.

Back