Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Susie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Karlin I am so sorry that you and Desmond have lost Susie - she truly was a miracle dog, so many times you said to me she was in her last days and yet she bounced back time and again. I know she wasn't living with you but you were very involved in her care and developed a strong bond with her too. Your post is wonderful, it was good to read Susie's story again. Sad to read about Susie's passing but it sounds like it was handled as sensitively as possible, and it is helpful for those who have not been through this to know something of what to expect.

It was good that the Moduret gave her almost another year - such a shame that the new vets don't use this drug, it was a wonderful cardiologist in Ayrshire who recommended it for Rupert originally.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Bless little Suzie, may she rest in peace. I am sorry she lost her battle for a life she loved.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi
    tears filled my eyes when i read your storey about susie pleased she had a loving home in her last few yrs of her life
    it breaks my heart knowing there are dogs in outside kennel's especially these dark bitter cold night's
    run free beautiful susie at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry that Susie has passed. What a lovely tribute to her Karlin. I know that you and your neighbour gave her great care and attention and she was lucky to have found comfort and love in her last few years. Run free sweet Susie
    Sue

Darcy - Blenheim - 17th Sept 2005
    'Life is a balance of holding on and letting go'

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry I've been missing for quite a few weeks now, and am just seeing this post. Susie sounded like an extraordinary dog, and worth all the accolades given on her behalf.

She is now free of the those things which caused her pain. Thank you for sharing her beautiful story.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010