Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can not bear it

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry you lost your Cuddles. You and your wife did the best thing for him, letting him slip away.

Its wonderful you have little Oscar at home to benefit from all the love you have to give. I hope you'll come back and show us more pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Boy your lives have been a roller coaster the past few months. I'm so sorry to hear about the lose of your sweet Cuddles. I have never "had to make THAT decision" in all my pet owning years but one day I will face it and I hope I have the bravery and courage to do what is best for my pet. I think cavalier's are so special they have a way with their loving personalities to compel us to honor their memories but loving another after they pass. Personally, I could not image a house I live in without a cavalier in it.

However, I can't wait until the day I have NO children living in my house
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry for your lost of Cuddles...he was a wonderful boy. I am sure he would be happy you chose to love another cavalier. Oscar is very cute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oscar is absolutely beautiful and I am so glad you honoured the memory of Cuddles by filling the void in your lives with another Cavalier. We love puppy pictures here, so keep them coming as he grows and develops his personality. Stories of the naughty things are welcomed here too.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo & the ByFloSin Cavaliers
    Winston Alexander,Little Joe & Holly Poppet
    Birmingham, UK

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MomObvious View Post
    Boy your lives have been a roller coaster the past few months. I'm so sorry to hear about the lose of your sweet Cuddles. I have never "had to make THAT decision" in all my pet owning years but one day I will face it and I hope I have the bravery and courage to do what is best for my pet. I think cavalier's are so special they have a way with their loving personalities to compel us to honor their memories but loving another after they pass. Personally, I could not image a house I live in without a cavalier in it.

However, I can't wait until the day I have NO children living in my house

than you this is why Oscar is here we neither want a home without a cavalier in it but you statement

"However, I can't wait until the day I have NO children living in my house"

now That I agree with 500%

wish the would be off to college already

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear about Cuddles, my heart goes out to you and your family. I'm a fellow Staten Islander, and have heard only the best things about the Red Bank facility, so you can rest assured that you had Cuddles in the best of hands.

Oscar is adorable. I have had many dogs in my life, but did not get a Cavalier until a little over a year ago, and oh,,,, how I love Bosco! I cannot imagine my house without a cavalier.

As for the kids -- I have 3 teens-- who I will miss dearly when they go to college! Really!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry that you lost Cuddles so quickly after he became sick, but your new little lad is adorable and I hope he goes someway to help ease your sadness.
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Hi bridgeway11 so sorry to hear about your update and that things turned out the way they did.

There is also a silver lining here that shows Oscar has brought lots of tlc and comfort in your life which is great, I hope you guys are coping alright with the classic young pup naughtiness (munching on shoes, chewing corners!)

Take care and chin up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi
    i'm so sorry to read about your loss of cuddles
    oscar is beautiful
    sendind oscar kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Post Thanks / Like

what a marvelous tribute to your fond memories of dear Cuddles. Oscar is gorgeous.