Thread: Awww so sweet!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Awww so sweet!

Mr. Monster is sick. The fever of 101 not eating just laying on the sofa SICK kid sick (he has a Dr. appt later) but since coming down with the fever Fetcher has been like glue to him. He knows his favorite buddy is not feeling well its sweet he's trying to comfort him. Notice Eddie hiding away from him LOL Eddie and Mr. Monster have never "been" friends they do have a mutual you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone relationship! That's why I'm surprised he loves Fletcher so much.

[IMG]

Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Fletcher is doing a great job!
    Michele
    RIP Molly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There is a reason they call them Comforter spaniels.

Cavaliers make the best nurses.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi
    aw bless them three little angles
    hope mr monster has a speedy recovery

Post Thanks / Like

I took my little Mr. Monster to the doctor this morning he has strep throat so 10 days of antibiotics. He should be back to his devilish ways in a day or two.

Fletcher was super confused as to why Mr. Monster rode in the stroller for his walk this afternoon.......he ended up riding in it with my son on the way home. It was super cute Do I need to worry about Fletcher getting sick???? Hmmmmmm........ I never gave that any thought before???????
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Awe..poor little guy !! I pray he feels better by Halloween so he can at least go trick or treatin' for a bit!

Strep throat is from the streptococcus germ/bacteria. I have heard various opinions....some say a dog can carry the strep germ and give it to humans and vice-versa. Other sources say no. You might want to check w/ your Vet.
    *Diane ~ Mom to~
    Wrigley ( Cavalier) Zeb ( Labrador) & Jake ( Labradoodle)

Post Thanks / Like

We have similar pics of Rose and our daughter when she's sick- it's sooooo sweet! Good job, Comforter Spaniel Fletcher!