• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Awww so sweet!

MomObvious

Mr. Monster is sick. The fever of 101 not eating just laying on the sofa SICK kid sick (he has a Dr. appt later) but since coming down with the fever Fetcher has been like glue to him. He knows his favorite buddy is not feeling well its sweet he's trying to comfort him. Notice Eddie hiding away from him LOL Eddie and Mr. Monster have never "been" friends they do have a mutual you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone relationship! That's why I'm surprised he loves Fletcher so much.

8118881292_bb56205dcf.jpg
[/URL]

There is a reason they call them Comforter spaniels. :)

Cavaliers make the best nurses.

I took my little Mr. Monster to the doctor this morning he has strep throat so 10 days of antibiotics. He should be back to his devilish ways in a day or two.

Fletcher was super confused as to why Mr. Monster rode in the stroller for his walk this afternoon.......he ended up riding in it with my son on the way home. It was super cute:lotsaluv: Do I need to worry about Fletcher getting sick???? Hmmmmmm........ I never gave that any thought before???????

Awe..poor little guy !! I pray he feels better by Halloween so he can at least go trick or treatin' for a bit!

Strep throat is from the streptococcus germ/bacteria. I have heard various opinions....some say a dog can carry the strep germ and give it to humans and vice-versa. Other sources say no. You might want to check w/ your Vet.

We have similar pics of Rose and our daughter when she's sick- it's sooooo sweet! Good job, Comforter Spaniel Fletcher!

Back