• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

enough is enough louie

lindylou

hi
a few weeks ago i posted that all my louie wanted to do when we were out for our walkies was to kiss me
well i have had enough every few yards we walk he's jumping up at me and wanting to kiss me then when he gets his kisses off me he's walking in front then a few more minutes wanting more kisses
so now i'm putting my foot down and saying no louie walkies
it can not go on what people in our village must think of us kissing each other every few yards
and there is nothing wrong with him
so louie i mean it no more kissing in the street
7676158194_eca43d9198.jpg

how can i refuse not to kiss my beautiful boy

Hi

I fully agree how can you ever say no to Louie ,I bet my girls would accommodate him if you want to parcel him
up and send him recorded delivery with a big red bow in his hair to "c/o The FlowerCavs Cheshire ":):):):)

Your post really made me giggle, I can just imagine you both going around your village kissing - but you are right who could resist kissing Louie, love the photo.:)

Too sweet, I can imagine that those walks ended up taking much longer than expected with all those kisses. I couldn't resist the kisses of such a beautiful boy :)

hi brian
lol that is so funny
if my louie met your girls he would not be happy he is a shy boy
i love your girls but i could not bare to be away from him its bad enough when i go shopping
its my own fault because i'm always kissing him and if i sent him packing i would have nobody to kiss ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hahahaaaaa we should walk our boys together cause I look just as silly stopping every few steps to get Fletcher to STOP pulling!!!! We would make a funny pair.

I have tried everything constant training, an EZ walk (that IS fitting properly- I had more than one qualified trainer check it) even switching our route but for whatever reason for the first like 5-10 mins of EVERY walk is step, pull, stop, wait then go. I have tried waiting longer until I'm sure he's ready.... I have tried asking him to sit which he does fine....I have tried treats for when he is doing it right like a slot machine style....I even tried sitting him down for a good talking to but he just looked at me like "I love you too Mommy". After about 5 to 10 minutes he's like a different dog walks right beside me the leash loose!!!!!! Fletcher is 8 months old so I guess he's just testing me well guess what the rules are the rules and yes every time!!!! I guess Fletcher didn't read that part in the How To Be a Dog Handbook. He's so happy to be outside its like he's on hyper-drive like he NEVER gets to walk but we walk 3 times a day!!!!!!!

The only real frustrating part of this is only I can walk him. My husband and older kids cannot seem to get our training program for this down. I forced my daughter to walk Fletcher when I broke my foot a bit ago I think that did NOT help and got him a little out of wack.

For pulling dogs, a Sense-ible or Easy Walk harness makes life much easier and means you don;t affect your training programme when others walk the dog. Very hard for a dog to pull on these front-clip harnesses. We use them on both the cavaliers and German Shep and they are great. Highly recommended by dog trainers. :)

Back