• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pets At Home

Thanks for that Brian, I use Pets at Home, and will shop in there more as I noticed when I went in last time that they have started to sell Burns Dog Food now, so I can get Ollie`s supplies in there now.

hi
i love shopping at pets at home louie needs a new winters coat
i must pay them a visit soon

Thanks for that Brian, I use Pets at Home, and will shop in there more as I noticed when I went in last time that they have started to sell Burns Dog Food now, so I can get Ollie`s supplies in there now.

Same from me Brian. 10 percent is quite a lot when you have four out of five to feed on Burns, which is a lovely food. I didn't realise they sell it there, as I usually only pop in and out very quickly to buy Yumega Oils, but I will definitely have a good look round once I receive the membership card and the voucher.

Same from me Brian. 10 percent is quite a lot when you have four out of five to feed on Burns, which is a lovely food. I didn't realise they sell it there, as I usually only pop in and out very quickly to buy Yumega Oils, but I will definitely have a good look round once I receive the membership card and the voucher.

I wonder how long it takes for them to issue the membership card and voucher? I filled my application out on 28 October and still haven't received anything, so I ordered my sack of Burns from my usual supplier. Has anyone else received their paperwork yet?

I have`nt received mine yet Flo, I did mine about the same time - it did say on the information that it would be sent within a few weeks, I will need to get Ollie somemore Burns food within the next couple of weeks, I only buy the small bags as my other cavalier does`nt have dried food.

I have`nt received mine yet Flo, I did mine about the same time - it did say on the information that it would be sent within a few weeks, I will need to get Ollie somemore Burns food within the next couple of weeks, I only buy the small bags as my other cavalier does`nt have dried food.

Thanks Pam. Hopefully the card and info. will turn up by early January when I next expect to need another sack of Burns.

Hi

Just had an email from PAH regarding this so all who showed an interest should be getting one soon. The email also contains a temporary print out
membership card and number .

Hi

Just had an email from PAH regarding this so all who showed an interest should be getting one soon. The email also contains a temporary print out
membership card and number .

I got one too, but it says that the 10 percent discount voucher won't be available until they send out the permanent cards, so only the loyalty points will be available now.

Hi

Thats about right ,called there yesterday for a load of cat food for over Xmas hols for my gang here at work then got two ducks ,two chickens
and four boa - constrictors so it was chaos at home between honking ducks and squeaky snakes and noisy Cavaliers . Also Dawn said my card
came today after I spent £80 yesterday,oh well its not even retrospective so cant even get any points .

Brian, I think you could still have got points yesterday, as in the e mail that was sent there was a printable card you could have used with your Membership No on it which could have been used until the plastic one arrived. My voucher expires on 5th February 2013.

I got all the temporary stuff, then another e-mail to say the permanent card is on the way, but haven't received anything yet. It's all academic until February now because I had already ordered and received 2 bags of Burns from GW Titmuss. I usually buy Omega Dog at PAH though, so will stock up when I go in for the Burns. Meanwhile I have 2 bottles of that at members' discount to collect from the Omega Stand at LKA on Saturday.

Back