• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello I am Donna

Donna Kennedy

Hi everyone I am new to this,I own a male cavalier called Cooper and he has been with me now 5months He was rescued from a house which had him in a cat box,he was in very poor condition very thin hair full of urine and poo his nails where never clipped and he was walking on them.he was taken to my vet whom got him on track,My very good friend Olive bathed him 3 times and trimmed him and I cut his nails and he looked so happy ,he feeds well and is a little dream in our house.xx:):eek:

Hi Donna - such a heartwarming story that you've rescued Cooper from such an awful start in life. I will never understand why people can be so cruel to any dog, least of all a cavalier who have such adorable temperaments.

Looking forward to seeing some pics soon!

hi donna
welcome and pleased cooper now has a loving home
how can people treat cavaliers like that they are so beautiful to look at and have a lovely nature
sending cooper kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum
looking forward to seeing some pics of him

Hi Donna, and welcome. Can never understand how humans can mistreat sweet animals. :(

Glad you rescued Cooped although it sounds like you've rescued each other! ;)

Looking forward to pictures.

I feel like the rest of you; how could anyone mistreat a cavalier? They are the prettiest, sweetest, most even-tempered animals on earth! Love my Bentley!

Hi Donna so happy cooper has found you. There's some very nasty people out there but cooper has found a gem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back