• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Adoption

mld

I know it hasn't been very long since Molly passed away!
I knew that I wanted another companion, Cavaliers gave me so much love, but as much as I would love another Cavalier I just can't. He death was awful, and I am too scared to get another one because of the health issues. And it seems like the breeders are breeding them at 2 years of age, which may be too early to really know if they are going to have problems.
So I have decided to adopt a rescue Greyhound, not finished the process yet.

From a cavalier to a greyhound that's a difference:-D I think its great that you would like another dog. Its just a personal decision when or if to get another dog after one passes. Personally I think its a honor and testament to the wonderful relationship you shared with Molly that you are ready to love another dog again.

Well, I volunteer with the local greyhound rescue, and I know how gentle and loving they are. So beside the size difference they are great companions like a cavaliers. I also volunteer at the local shelter, and though some of the dogs there are great others have a lot of anger issues because they came from abusive homes.

Back