Thread: please say hello

Post Thanks / Like

Default please say hello

This is Wally now called Molly as i refuse to stand in a park shouting "Wally Wally come".She is 8yrs old and went to a breeder when her elderly owner couldnt look after her anymore. She was supposed to be food aggressive but wont even look at her food if anyone is near her and its taken nearly two weeks for her to take a treat from my hand. Her house training isnt very good and she marks things like a dog does she cocks her leg up things. I think she has had fleas as her coat is very sparse especially round her tail and back legs. I was told she was deaf but she can hear a certain amount. She is going to the vet next week for a check up and then depending on her heart and other blood tests she will be spayed. She is very nervous and scared but has started coming up for a fuss now but if you go to her she will flinch and try and get the floor to swallow her up.She is such a sweetie she was going to be a foster but i think she is another keeper because of her age and being so scared i dont think it will be fair to pass her on again once she has gained her trust in me.
    LIZ AND THE CAVS JAZZ,PIP, EMILY,Misty and Havoc and 2 collies a leonberger and a long haired rottie

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Molly

You are such an angel in taking her in and giving her the love and care she needs. Hoping that her heart and everything else is ok. At least she will have a great Christmas.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

Molly looks a beautiful little girl and you have a heart of solid gold which I know Molly knows ,thank you .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful sweetie... I'm so glad you're going to keep her. I bet in six months (or sooner) she'll be a completely different, more assured pup.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to you and Molly, she looks like a very sweet girl. I'm sure she'll come on leaps and bounds with your help
    Mum to Izzie and George

Post Thanks / Like

So pleased you,ve given wally molly a loving home!!!! lol, she will get so much love and attention, well done liz, sending her luvs and hugs Karen, Ruby and Sadie xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Molly is gorgeous, Congratulations on your new family member! Sounds like she finally found a loving forever home to be pampered in her final years. God Bless
    Michele
    RIP Molly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

She is just beautiful!! Congratulations on your new addition. You are her angel for giving her a home!
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Molly!! Sounds like she has a great new start on life in your home. Looking forward to hearing more about her progress in the future

Post Thanks / Like

Aww Molly is lovely

Hopefully she'll start to gain more confidence soon poor lamb.
    Paula - mum to Murphy(6) & Misty(7), and Jerry our cat.