• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

please say hello

BIZA

This is Wally now called Molly as i refuse to stand in a park shouting "Wally Wally come".She is 8yrs old and went to a breeder when her elderly owner couldnt look after her anymore. She was supposed to be food aggressive but wont even look at her food if anyone is near her and its taken nearly two weeks for her to take a treat from my hand. Her house training isnt very good and she marks things like a dog does she cocks her leg up things. I think she has had fleas as her coat is very sparse especially round her tail and back legs. I was told she was deaf but she can hear a certain amount. She is going to the vet next week for a check up and then depending on her heart and other blood tests she will be spayed. She is very nervous and scared but has started coming up for a fuss now but if you go to her she will flinch and try and get the floor to swallow her up.She is such a sweetie she was going to be a foster but i think she is another keeper because of her age and being so scared i dont think it will be fair to pass her on again once she has gained her trust in me.
IMG_0334.jpg

Hi Molly

You are such an angel in taking her in and giving her the love and care she needs. Hoping that her heart and everything else is ok. At least she will have a great Christmas.

Hi

Molly looks a beautiful little girl and you have a heart of solid gold which I know Molly knows ,thank you .

What a beautiful sweetie... I'm so glad you're going to keep her. I bet in six months (or sooner) she'll be a completely different, more assured pup.

Good luck to you and Molly, she looks like a very sweet girl. I'm sure she'll come on leaps and bounds with your help :)

So pleased you,ve given wally molly a loving home!!!! lol, she will get so much love and attention, well done liz, sending her luvs and hugs Karen, Ruby and Sadie xxx

Molly is gorgeous, Congratulations on your new family member! Sounds like she finally found a loving forever home to be pampered in her final years. God Bless

She is just beautiful!! Congratulations on your new addition. You are her angel for giving her a home!

Hi, Molly!! Sounds like she has a great new start on life in your home. Looking forward to hearing more about her progress in the future :)

Back