• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

secret santa?

loopylucy

sorry im late doing it this year.. does anyone want to do a secret santa or secret santa card swap this year??

I really enjoyed the card exchange last year! I'd be in for that for sure. Maybe Secret Santa.

I would be in also for the card exchange. A gift exchange would be a bit harder for overseas exchanges. Sounds like a fun idea :-D

well if everyone sends me their addresses names/dogs names ect ill get it sorted asap lol deadline monday pm!!xxx

hi everyone im so sorry but im not goint to continue this this year. we sadly lost my 7 year old boy treva suddenly saturday and my heart jusy isnt in it atm please understand. i ddidnt want to let anyone down im just ij pieces still

sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi everyone im so sorry but im not goint to continue this this year. we sadly lost my 7 year old boy treva suddenly saturday and my heart jusy isnt in it atm please understand. i ddidnt want to let anyone down im just ij pieces still

sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear about Treva Lucy. I'm not surprised you are in pieces. We're all here from you when you're ready to talk.

Looks as though I'm jumping in with both feet again I suppose :jmp2:

Let's split it into bite size chunks.

Please let me know if you want to join any of the following lists:

UK to UK
Cards
Secret Santa gifts

USA
Cards
Secret Santa gifts

Please PM me which list(s) you want to be on and for which country. I will try to work it out from there. Shall we say by 1st December please.

I will need your name and full postal address, followed by the names(s) of your dogs and any likes or dislikes for gifts

and may the Lord have mercy upon my soul! :xfngr:

bless you! even though i really dont want to organise this year i qould still join in from my other twp dogs.
xxx

Looks as though I'm jumping in with both feet again I suppose :jmp2:

Let's split it into bite size chunks.

Please let me know if you want to join any of the following lists:

UK to UK
Cards
Secret Santa gifts

USA
Cards
Secret Santa gifts

Please PM me which list(s) you want to be on and for which country. I will try to work it out from there. Shall we say by 1st December please.

I will need your name and full postal address, followed by the names(s) of your dogs and any likes or dislikes for gifts

and may the Lord have mercy upon my soul! :xfngr:

Back