Thread: Who Is A Stupid Boy - Me

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Who Is A Stupid Boy - Me

Hi
    Just getting ready to take the girls out then silly me bashed my head ,loads of blood then
    trip to A & E to get sorted and my head glued back together but apart from bad head ok
    rest of Sat but on Sun got out of bed immediately felt wobbly , dizzy , nauseous was bumping
    into furniture and same today but when to work couldnt do anything saw doc at 9.20 who also
    said i was silly for going to work lots of tests thinking about brain scan , what a waste , declared
    severe concussion he phoned tonight and is phoning again on Wed am .what concerns me is
    first day of sick in over 26 yrs , doc then said it may last 3 days 3 weeks or even 3 blxxxx months
    eeeeekkkk cant have that . What a bloxxxx stupid thing to do feel a right wally. I am ok in a
    horizontal position but when up feel absolutely orrible . What can I do .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Just stay horizontal . OK, all kidding aside, sorry you hurt yourself Brian. Please be very careful when getting to avoid getting dizzy and hurting yourself further. Hope you feel better soon.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

We could take up a collection and buy you a helmet Ok, its a joke!!! That is awful, your lucky to be alright. I blow to the head that hard could have and should have knocked you out cold!!!! Take it easy for the next few days hopefully this will past quickly.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness!!! I hope you recover quickly...a concussion is a nasty thing! Good thing you have your dogs to keep you company while you are recovering.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry you hurt your head and got concussion. I get dizzy spells when completely horizontal, so we make a fine pair

Wiush you better in 3 days Brian and spinning the Tibetan Prayer Wheel as I type to make you better. I was another who took very few sickies in my working life and hated it when I had to. Did they give you any medication?

Meanwhile, enjoy being fussed over and being waited on hand and foot while you're horizontal.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo & the ByFloSin Cavaliers
    Rebel, Winston Alexander,Little Joe & Holly Poppet
    Birmingham, UK

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you are mending well, and your set of four are keeping you company.

When you said you got dizzy standing up--did the doctor say that might happen? I know sometimes people use motion sickness medicine to treat that sort of thing, although I wouldn't do it without asking the doctor since you've had a blow to the head.

Post Thanks / Like

I really hope you'r okay. thats scarry!
    head injuries always scare me. theres so many stories of _____ hit their head...felt a headach.. DIDNT go to the doctor..and died. (bleeding in the brain)
    i hope you have a quick recovery!!
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi brian
    sorry you have had a fall and not feeling to good
    never had a day of work in over 26yrs some guy you are
    hope you have a speedy recover
    and of course sending kisses and cuddles to your beautiful girls

Post Thanks / Like

At least you have 4 beautiful ladies to loll around in bed with! Not every man has that Hope you heal quickly.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)