• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who Is A Stupid Boy - Me

Brian M

Hi
Just getting ready to take the girls out then silly me bashed my head ,loads of blood then
trip to A & E to get sorted and my head glued back together but apart from bad head ok
rest of Sat but on Sun got out of bed immediately felt wobbly , dizzy , nauseous was bumping
into furniture and same today but when to work couldnt do anything saw doc at 9.20 who also
said i was silly for going to work lots of tests thinking about brain scan , what a waste , declared
severe concussion he phoned tonight and is phoning again on Wed am .what concerns me is
first day of sick in over 26 yrs , doc then said it may last 3 days 3 weeks or even 3 blxxxx months
eeeeekkkk cant have that . What a bloxxxx stupid thing to do feel a right wally. I am ok in a
horizontal position but when up feel absolutely orrible . What can I do .

Just stay horizontal :). OK, all kidding aside, sorry you hurt yourself Brian. Please be very careful when getting to avoid getting dizzy and hurting yourself further. Hope you feel better soon.

We could take up a collection and buy you a helmet :fool: Ok, its a joke!!! That is awful, your lucky to be alright. I blow to the head that hard could have and should have knocked you out cold!!!! Take it easy for the next few days hopefully this will past quickly.

Oh my goodness!!! I hope you recover quickly...a concussion is a nasty thing! Good thing you have your dogs to keep you company while you are recovering.

Sorry you hurt your head and got concussion. I get dizzy spells when completely horizontal, so we make a fine pair h*lp

Wiush you better in 3 days Brian and spinning the Tibetan Prayer Wheel as I type to make you better. I was another who took very few sickies in my working life and hated it when I had to. Did they give you any medication?

Meanwhile, enjoy being fussed over and being waited on hand and foot while you're horizontal.

I hope you are mending well, and your set of four are keeping you company.

When you said you got dizzy standing up--did the doctor say that might happen? I know sometimes people use motion sickness medicine to treat that sort of thing, although I wouldn't do it without asking the doctor since you've had a blow to the head.

I really hope you'r okay. thats scarry!
head injuries always scare me. theres so many stories of _____ hit their head...felt a headach.. DIDNT go to the doctor..and died. (bleeding in the brain)
i hope you have a quick recovery!! :)

hi brian
sorry you have had a fall and not feeling to good
never had a day of work in over 26yrs some guy you are
hope you have a speedy recover
and of course sending kisses and cuddles to your beautiful girls

Back