• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet My Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydneys Mom

I want all of you to meet my new baby girl. Her name is BellaMia and she is a 12 week old bundle of pure joy, and high energy! She looooooves to play, run and gives lots and lots of kisses. We are totally enchanted with her!:lotsaluv:

IMG_20121117_143234.jpg

IMG_20121119_082557.jpg

Wonderful news. Congratulations.

You can just see from that cheeky face she is going to keep you on your toes

She is a handful with all her puppy energy! It is a lot of fun watching her see all the new things life has to offer. She is curious about everything. I missed having a dog in the house and it is so wonderful to have her here.

OH MY WORD!!!! She is a ball of cute and more..... I'm so happy for you:eek: And her name is perfectly fitting its super cute.

She is beyond words! Of course, I'm a bit partial to redheads ;)

You are going to have so much fun Joyce. And it was time to fill that big hole in your heart just a wee bit. I couldn't be happier for you. So, keep the pictures coming girlie!

And love, love, love the name!

Congratulations!
She is gorgeous!
She sure will be a lot of fun!

She looks a lot like my boy, white in all the same places :)
Just more front socks than my boy, he just looks like he's dipped his toes in white paint.

Back